Charlotte, NC 28209
Fast-growing company looking for a Community Manager to join our team at our Charlotte location. As a Community Manager, you would be responsible for interacting with the HOA Board of Directors for a portfolio of several communities. You would serve as the Board’s day-to-day liaison between the community members, vendors, and contractors. In-house training will be provided.
- Regular inspections of common area amenities
- Assisting with rule enforcement
- Coordinating community vendors
- Organizing and running meetings and board elections
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma required.
- Good organizational and writing skills
- Good email communication skills
- Basic knowledge of word and excel a plus.
- Occasional evening meetings required
- Customer service experience a plus. Good people skills a must.
Advancement potential. Competitive salary and eligibility for monthly performance bonuses. Benefits include health insurance, paid time-off, and 401K.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Additional in-house training to be provided. Hours are Monday through Thursday 8:15am to 5:00pm and Fridays 8:15am to 2:30pm.
Competitive salary and employees are eligible for monthly & quarterly performance bonuses. Benefits include health insurance and paid vacation/holidays, 401K. Must be able to pass a background and credit check.
Assessment testing is required to determine if the potential candidate meets our minimum standards, these assessments are Cognitive Ability, Motivation Potential, and Personality.
$38,000 – $42,000 per year
Sign-on bonus of $2000, made payable after 6 months.
*IN ADDITION TO YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO AMS@PATRICIABERNARD.COM.AU
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.