Updating Account Information
- Go to www.amshoa.com
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Account Login to be directed to your community portal.
- On ams.cincwebaxis.com click Sign-In
- If you have not registered an account yet, please do so by clicking Create Account. Otherwise enter your login information, and click Sign-In
- Once you have successfully entered your homeowner portal, look to the top of the page and click Contact Info
- On this page, you will be able to add an additional property. You’ll also be able to update your phone number, email address, and preferences regarding receival of e-statements.
- To change your login information, scroll to the middle of the page to the Login Information section. Enter your new email address and your new password. Then, below that, reenter your password in the box labeled Confirm Password.
- To see what must be included in your new password, click Show Password Requirements at the bottom of the Login Information section. Your password must include everything listed in the dropdown.
- Once you’ve entered your new account information, select Submit.
- If you have information that needs to be updated with Association Management Solutions, and do not see it on this page, please reach out to us by selecting Contact Us at the top of the page.
On this page you will enter your contact information, and a brief description of the information you need to update, then click Submit. One of our Homeowner Service Representatives will reach back out to you soon!